Tuesday 19 June 2012

Green with Envy



I don't collect much - with the exception of wool and fabric scraps. As a child I was into dolls, but I've never been one to collect a lot of just one thing, such as stamps or baseball cards or even a china pattern. However, someday when I have the space and money, I will give into every single impulse I have to buy green pottery. I'm not sure what it is, but I love the stuff - particularly if it has a matte finish. Here is some green treasure that I would like to own, ceramic and woolly. 

ceramic buttons, forest green, small round handmade pottery buttons, set of 6 by karoArt, made in Ireland 


 Lovely Vintage Sage Green Pottery Vase


 Vintage California Originals Dresser Box Green Pottery Gold Speckled Mid Century










Trio of Green Bowls, Stoneware

Knitting Bowl, Yarn Bowl, Portable Travel Size, Handmade Ceramic Pottery, In Stock



No comments:

Post a Comment